Gel and Fabric Toe Cap
- Slips over entire toe to ease discomfort from hammertoes and ingrown toe nails
- Cushions sore deformed toes and relieves pain at the tips of toes.
- Washable and re-usable pads, each pad can be used over and over again.
- Excess length can be cut to make a gel toe cushion for any of the smaller toes
- For use in all styles of footwear
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Soft, expandable slip-on gel pads provides cushioning and release moisturizers onto hard skin to help soften and relieve discomfort of problem areas of toes.
- Insulates toes against shock and pressure and its padded toe tip provides extra comfort.
- The gel slowly releases mineral oil to soften and moisturize skin of the toes.
- Tender bony prominences
- Trauma to toes
- Provides mild compression to help control swelling
- Partial digit amputations
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Roll gel cap inside out, then place gel tip over toe and roll onto toe. Gel should be against skin.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
1 size in package - meant for toes 2,3,4,5 not the big toe
Bonus tube can be used as cushioning for corns, hammertoes or excess pressure on toes
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, if desired lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing.
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.